Booking equipment and spaces
The Digital Humanities Lab provides equipment, space, and services to support the development of transdisciplinary research at PUC-Rio. This model facilitates the integrated management of equipment acquired through multi-user projects and belonging both to the Laboratory and to associated departments and units.
Examples of spaces and equipment that can be reserved through our system:
● Media room
● Maker space
● Meeting room
● Individual research and processing stations
PUC-Rio professors and researchers who have projects supported by DHLab may use these equipment and spaces upon prior reservation.
To learn more about how to reserve equipment or space, contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can book spaces and equipment in the Digital Humanities Lab?
● PUC-Rio professors and other researchers with current projects;
● Post-doctoral, doctoral and master’s students, as long as endorsed and authorized by their supervisor(s) professor(s);
● Undergraduate PIBIC students, as long as they are supervised by a professor;
● Researchers from outside PUC-Rio with projects supported by the Lab.